Exia MG build, Part 2
220 words, 2-minute read
It's time for painting..
I took the Exia apart and cleaned all parts with soapy water. I used my airbrush to blow off excess water. Then I let the parts dry over night.
I recently bought a bunch of painting clips and stands, so I can paint many parts at once. Wow this is a huge time saver!
I primed the frame parts with black primer, and went over it with Steel color from vallejo and sealed with clear varnish.
The white armour got a coat of white acrylic primer from MIG. This primer adheres well to plastic, but also to my airbrush and cleaning the airbrush was so painful. I guess I needed the proper airbrush cleaner from MIG, but I did not have it at the time.
I painted the feet and chest armour with antracite grey from vallejo.
i painted the yellow parts with orange.
My plan is to go over the white parts with brown khaki color, as I want to give it a desert/military color scheme.