Sazabi build, Part 6

150 words, 1-minute read

Today I finish up the paint job for the Sazabi. Dry brushing the frame with steel color from Vallejo. I was to lazy to take him apart and paint the frame with the airbrush. It actually looks pretty good.

Not sure if I'm gonna paint the thrusters (yellow), so I leave them as is for now.

Many details are not very visible so I can cheat a little with the paint job.

So it is done, well almost. Still want to shade some areas to make them darker and apply a coat of matte varnish over the whole thing.

I have done my best with the resources I have, I have learned many things and improved my skills. I am quite happy with the result. The rust effects look pretty good in most areas.