Sazabi Formania Ver. Part 3
Quick update. I have spent some time making sure he can stand up without support. Mostly using superglue for this. The legs have been glued into a straight standing position, but leaving some hip and feet joints still movable.
I have also made some minor modifications to the Sazabi to make the parts hold together better and make him less fragile to handle.
Because the horns on the helmet are quite fragile, I wanted to make a new version that is more sturdy. I used a brass rod that I bent into shape and filed down.
Looks pretty good, and I don't have to worry that it will break during handling.
I decided to make better attachments for the shoulder armour, so I can take it apart easily.
I superglued brass rods to the armour plates on the front and back, and drilled matching holes in the main shoulder piece.
I also used PLA plates to add some detail, filling gaps with Tamiya putty.
Stay tuned for the next update, where I will begin painting.